CATALOGUE OF PUBLIC INFORMATION
1. GENERAL INFORMATION IN THE CATALOGUE: Name of the entity: Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Commodity Reserves Address: Dunajska cesta 106, 1000 Ljubljana Official responsible for information release: Tomi RUMF, Acting Director Date of information release/data last changed on 10 May 2020
2. GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE ENTITY AND PUBLIC INFORMATION
2. a) Organisational chart and organisation
Head Office organisational units:
mag. Andrej KUŽNER, Director
Phone: +386 (0)1 589 73 01
Commodity Reserves of the Republic of Slovenia
mag. Andrej KUŽNER, Head of the Division
Emergency Stocks of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products
mag. Marko NARALOČNIK, Head of the Division
General Affairs mag. Larisa Istenič, Head of the Department
Viljem JAMNIK, Head
Dr. Boštjan Klofutar, Head of the Department
2. b) Contact details of the official authorised for transmission of public information
Members of the Management Board:
- Mrs. Maja ČEPIN, President of the UO, Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
- Mrs. Urška KOROŠEC, Member of the UO, Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
- Dr. Nevenka RIBIČ, Member of the UO, Ministry of Infarstructure and Spatial Planning
- Mr. Goran KITIĆ, Member of the UO, Ministry of Finance
- Mrs. Tanja ŠARABON, Member of the UO, Ministry of Infarstructure and Spatial Planning
- Mr Darko BUT, Member of the UO, Ministry of Defence
- Mag. Doroteja NOVAK GOSARIČ, Member of the UO, Ministry of Health
- Mr. Uroš LAMOVŠEK, Member of the UO, Workers’ Representative
- Mrs. Marjeta BIZJAK, Member of the UO, Ministry of Agriculture and the Environment
2. c) List of main legislative acts governing the Agency’s field of work
– All regulations referring to the area of work of the Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Commodity Reserves are available at: PIS – Pravno informacijski sistem
2. č) List of draft regulations
– the entity does not compile such list
2. e) Catalogue of administrative, judiciary or legislative proceedings i.e. other official or public services
2. f) List of public records administered by the entity
2. f) List of other computerised filing systems maintained by the entity pursuant to relevant legislative acts that fall within the scope of its business activity
3. DESCRIPTION OF METHOD OF ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
Most information is permanently accessible on the website http://www.zrsbr.si/.
Access to information having the form of a document is in the office building of the Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Commodity Reserves, Dunajska 106, 1000 Ljubljana, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15.00 CET (on Fridays until 14:00 CET). Written requests for access to public information can be sent to the entity’s address.
Access to public information for persons with special needs is enabled in accordance with Article 15 of the Decree on the provision and re-use of public information (Uredba o posredovanju in ponovni uporabi informacij javnega značaja) is also provided for: the office building has an elevator and the office in which the documents available to the public are stored can be reached also in a wheelchair and the documents have also been adjusted for people with impaired sight (enlarged font). All information can also be obtained in the text format only.
The procedure followed when accessing public information is specified in detail in the Public Information Access Act (Zakon o dostopu do informacij javnega značaja).
Getting insight into the requested public information is free-of-charge. The entity may charge the applicant for the provision of information material costs only provided that such costs exceed 20 euro (VAT included). Costs are charged in accordance with Articles 16, 17 and 18 of the Decree on the provision and re-use of public information. In case that the applicant requests substantial quantity of public information, a deposit can be demanded to be paid in advance in the amount of the charge for covering the costs of the provision of the requested information
4. PRICE LIST FOR THE PROVISION OF PUBLIC INFORMATION
The prices are material costs to transmit public information determined in the single PRICE LIST in Article 17 of the Decree on the provision and re-use of public information.
Material costs charged for the transmission of public information (excluding VAT):
- one page of a photocopy or printed format A4 0.06 euro,
- one page of a photocopy or printed format A3 0.13 euro,
- one page of a photocopy or printed in larger format 1.25 euro,
- one page of a colour photocopy or printed format A4 0.63 euro,
- one page of a colour photocopy or printed format A3 1.25 euro,
- one page of a colour photocopy or printed larger format 2.50 euro,
- electronic recording on one compact disk CD 2.09 euro,
- electronic recording on one compact disk DVD-R 2.92 euro,
- electronic recording on one USB-stick at the purchase price paid by the Agency for the USB-stick,
- transformation of one page of a document in A4 format from paper into electronic form is 0.08 euro,
- transformation of one page of a document in A3 format from paper into electronic form is 0.20 euro,
- postage for sending information by mail is charged in accordance with the effective price list for postal services.
Access to public information is free of charge.
Material costs can be charged to the applicant requesting information to be transmitted only in cases where such costs are higher than 20 euros (including VAT).
Costs are charged in accordance with Articles 16, 17 and 18 of the Decree on the provision and re-use of public information. If the applicant requests significant volume of PUBLIC INFORMATION, a deposit paid in advance in the amount of assessed costs can be demanded to cover the costs of transmitting the requested information.
5. PRICE LIST FOR RE-USE OF PUBLIC INFORMATION, PRICE LIST OR OTHER TERMS OF RE-USE OF PUBLIC INFORMATION
6. LIST OF FREQUENTLY REQUESTED PUBLIC INFORMATION
– information relating to tender process under public procurement regulations
– access to tender documentation
– information on executed public tenders